I’ve written and produced marketing communications for a wide variety of companies, mainly business-to-business, working either directly with them or with their ad agencies.
I started my career as an ad agency copywriter and then became vice president and creative director at a nationally recognized B2B marketing communications company. I took time off to raise my amazing daughter and came back into the profession as a full-time freelance.
Big-agency thinking without the big price tag.
I’ve worked with some of the world’s leading brands and offer you the expertise I gained from them – at rates that are reasonable and affordable to both growing companies and ad agencies.
What this experience means to you:
- I not only understand creative briefs, I can also write them.
- I have a PhD in English. I write sentence fragments on purpose.
- I can tell a technical story to a non-technical audience. I won an ADDIE for an ad for a sanitary rotary lobe pump.
- People like my taglines so much clients have put them on T-shirts and caps.
- I’m also a journalist with a portfolio of business articles and features. I know how to weave a story – great for blogs!
- I’ve worked with Fortune 100 companies, national ad agencies, young companies, design firms and independent marketing groups. I do the same high-quality work for everyone.